Da-Manager is a full-service creative digital agency. We are designers, developers, thinkers, planners, strategists, advisors, achievers and your partners. We exist to deliver website designs,mobile apps and digital marketing materials for businesses, charities, not-for-profits, public sector – almost any organisations who are striving to step up.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are urgently looking to recruit a Marketer with proven experience to develop, implement, track, optimise and monitor marketing campaigns across all digital and offline channels.
- The Marketer will work with other members of the team to plan, execute and monitor a successful marketing campaign.
Duties and Responsibilities
Their duties and responsibilities often include:
- Collaborating with the team members in planning promotional marketing campaigns
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms
- Assisting with the design, negotiation and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads and email blasts
- Helping team lead set, allocate and monitor the budget of each project
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience's needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn't and what can be improved
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar role, technical knowledge of digital marketing and strong IT skills in content creation, SEO/SEM, email marketing, PPC and social media marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree, HND, OND qualification
- 1 - 3 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.