Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm in the food manufacturing industry is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales - Bread Improver
Location: Abuja / Kano
- The role is to develop sales plan and sales strategy for market that ensures attainment of company sales, goals and profitability in consultation with FRT/ART. The role manages sale of the company's products and services in defined geographical areas.
- To lead a team of zonal sales managers, territory managers and ensure consistent achievement of sales projections through planning, deployment and management of the sales team.
- The role is also to establish and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
- To ensure effective engagement and close monitoring of dealers and develop effective customer relationship.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
- To develop sales budget, strategy and drive sales team to achieve the same.
- To set the direction of the business, forecast annual, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly sales budget and targets and prepare action plans for self and individual team members.
- To explore new business opportunities and ventures for business growth.
Day To Day Management:
- To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, scope of new product development and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market threats, competitors initiatives etc. to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
Key / Principle Accounts:
- To focus actively on Key Accounts retention and development and seek/provide support to various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- To develop good customer base, manager customer relations at all levels and organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
Sales Growth Targets:
- To ensure Product wise/Business wise Sales Targets are achieved through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To support team to develop dealer network in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- To ensure close monitoring of product group cost and profitability, break-even points and share periodic demonstration with General Manager and Management.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- Manages to effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing of formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs - in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
- To develop second-line successor and drive performance through team to take up higher challenges.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- To perform other related duties or assignment as and when assigned.
- Science graduate with Post Graduate in Marketing Preferred
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience as Head Of Sales- Bread Improver
- Well exposed to B2B / B2C Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 15-20 people.
- Well versed with Bread Improver or Bakery Market.
- Excellent skills with MS Excel
- Excessive traveling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: [email protected] using "Sales Head" as the subject of the email.