PCI Educational Consult Limited, a human resource / recruitment agency is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for an experienced Training and Development Manager to devise our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm.
- Training Managers work across many departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company. Training Managers often have backgrounds in business, leadership, human resources, development and education.
- Training Manager responsibilities include enhancing employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Proven work experience as a Training Manager
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Good computer and database skills
- BS degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field.
N80,000 - N120,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume / CV to: [email protected] with the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.