ICS Outsourcing - We are Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with several years in business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Private Chef
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conferring with clients to determine their meal preferences, specifications, food allergies, and dietary restrictions.
- Preparing customized meal plans for clients based on their preferences, specifications, and dietary needs.
- Shopping for meal ingredients as well as necessary kitchen tools and equipment.
- Inspecting meal ingredients before making purchases to ensure that they are of the highest quality.
- Preparing meals in clients’ kitchens in accordance with food health and safety regulations.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas before and after meal preparation.
- Appropriately packaging and labeling prepared meals that are to be consumed at a later date.
- Providing clients with written or verbal instructions on how to heat meals.
- Researching new meal plans and recipes.
- Training staff or clients as required.
- Keeping records and accounts of food purchases, preparation procedures and overall tips.
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
- Minimum of SSCE / GCE / NECO.
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Culinary school Certificate preferred.
- Age 35yrs above
- Must be tolerant
- Have knowledge in continental and National
- Must be honest and detailed
- Location, Lekki phase1
- Must have at least 5years above working experience in a hotel industry.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ''Chef'' as the subject of the mail.