Recore Limited is an Outsourcing firm renowned for providing reliable support services to client companies and individuals. Managed by HR professionals, our forte revolves around the provision of skilled and unskilled manpower to our clients; we count on our support staff to offer professionalism and provide services at its best to clients. We take pride in providing the most trusted support services in the Outsourcing industry in Nigeria. Recore Limited is solely owned by Nigerians and has continued to thrive for the last 14 years with clients who enjoy our top-notch services. Other areas of our competencies include Recruitment, Training and Development, HR Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Fleet Engineer (Assistant Manager)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deputizes in the absence of the fleet manager.
- Coordinates the repairs & maintenance of the whole sales fleet.
- Prepares and monitors the maintenance schedules of all vehicles.
- Conducts periodic (weekly/monthly) inspection on private and commercial vehicles.
- Educates the drivers on the proper usage and maintenance of their vehicles.
- Verification of complaints from vehicle users/drivers.
- Tracks the repairs & maintenance expenses on all vehicles.
- Prepares and analyses various daily, weekly and monthly maintenance and other vehicle usage reports.
- Carries out detailed technical inspection on newly purchased vehicles.
- Issues requested vehicle spares (i.e tyres, batteries, etc) to drivers.
- Recruits competent auto-workshops.
- Periodic certification of all the company registered workshops.
- Conducts weekly visit to the various auto-workshops for monitoring repairs.
- Carries out negotiation on all workshop bills.
- Conducts periodic market price survey of vehicle spares & parts.
- Oversees the activities of all the workshops – ensuring the timelines for assigned repairs & maintenance jobs are met (i.e 10days maximum for bodywork/engine work; 2days maximum for mech repairs; 1day maximum for servicing)
- Responsible for decision making on all assigned jobs to auto-workshops.
- Adhering to the department’s laid policies (e.g vehicle downtime).
- Certifies the quality of job done by the auto-workshops before payment.
- Take sales-driven decisions and actions for the department with respect to repairs & maintenance of the fleet.
- Carries out other assigned job roles as instructed by the fleet manager or management.
- To ensure more than 90%-95% uptime of all sales fleet.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 3 - 4 years work experience.
N100,000 - N120,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.