PrisDav Consulting - Our client in the hospitality industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We requires for immediate employment an experienced and qualified management staff, determined to provide outstanding standards, cost effective services to clients across a diverse range of businesses.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/ suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- BSc. in Business Administration, Accounting or related field discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in purchasing / procurement with strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems for better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Note: Use the Job Title as subject of the mail. Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.