Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Depot Officer
- Oversee Daily Bus Roll-Out/In in accordance with set policies, guidelines and procedures
- Ensure up to date record keeping of bus inventory
- Ensure that all vehicles are staffed for the day.
- Calls and assigns substitute drivers, as needed.
- Plans, schedules, and assigns drivers to provide transportation for special events, etc.
- Ensure that buses are fueled as and when required.
- Liaise with depot maintenance personnel to ensure prompt repair of defective buses
- Ensure cleanliness of all parts of the depot premises including but not limited to the floors, drains, toilets, and other conveniences.
- Ensure all relevant publicity is available and posted within the bus depot and that it is up to date and of good quality
- Capture all required operational data relating to bus operation, depot management, driver management.
- Uses computer applications or other automated systems such as spreadsheets, word processing, calendar, e-mail, and database software in performing work assignments.
- Provide daily operational report to the traffic manager, depot supervisor, field operations.
- Undertake daily bus inventory.
- Maintain a log of all bus operations related incidents within the depot.
- Undertake any other duties consistent with the position and as required by management.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Transport Management, Social Sciences or any other related discipline from an accredited higher institution
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Transportation or Logistics industry
- Membership of Relevant Professional Body
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2020.