Lonadek Nigeria Limited is a firm of Consultants with a passion and desire to implement and develop Local Content in a manner that adds value to all stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that locals and indigenous companies develop themselves and utilise tested systems, processes and procedures to deliver quality goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the world.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Intern
- We are seeking to engage skilled and motivated young STEM Talents with international educational exposure who are presently seeking internship opportunities in Nigeria.
- The preferred candidate should be an undergraduate or postgraduate student who is passionate about pursing internship opportunities with an indigenous Engineering Technology & Innovation Solutions Company that is committed to developing the capacity and capability of young STEM talents.
- The purpose of the internship is to provide an opportunity for individuals to substantively contribute to and learn from our wealth of experience in human capacity development.
- Interested candidates should demonstrate interest and willingness to use the skills and experience garnered from the internship to positively impact their home country and immediate society.
To qualify for this internship opportunity, you should:
- Be an indigene of Nigeria
- Be currently pursuing, or just recently concluded, a STEM related degree in an internationally reputable institution
- Demonstrate strong passion for human capacity development
- Possess proven track of academic excellence in your current field of endeavour
- Show passion towards community development. Previous voluntary experiences geared towards community development would be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent research and data analytics skills.
- Demonstrate strong presentation and communication skills
- Be tech-savvy, and conversant with modern IT systems
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.