Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a leading International Medical Services company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Plan strategies, jointly with Head of Sales and Marketing, that support the achievement of assigned sales targets.
- Key focus of the role is to drive the diversification strategy developed by the management around geographical expansion, segment diversification and products portfolio development.
- Identify business opportunities via prospect development and/or evaluating the changes within the market environment.
- Analyze data of existing clients and determine the appropriate sales approaches to enable account extension and up-selling of additional services/ solutions.
- Manage the entire sales process from lead qualification to deal closing.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and/or opportunities within the assigned sales verticals.
- Identify and attend trade meetings, industry conventions and networking events hosted by business associations so as to network and obtain sales leads.
- Investigate new business opportunities and secure new business in line with the sales strategies and budgets.
- Ensure the required number of sales calls/ visits to prospects and existing clients are achieved
- Identify and engage with economic buyers, influencers, technical buyers and buyers to ensure buy-in of solutions.
- Support growth of profitable revenue through the use of up-selling and cross-selling within the designated client base in the relevant market segment(s).
- In conjunction with the Sales and Marketing Manager, implement a client visit plan and maximise face-to-face Client sales time by arranging and facilitating support resources in an effective manner to drive client retention, renewal and account extension.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification / degree in Sales, Marketing, Communication.
- Good written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills to communicate and deliver client presentation with ease and flair.
- Computer literacy: Office suite or alike, knowledge about CRM, preferably Salesforces.com
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a Sales Manager.
- Proven track record in business development and account management activities, selling complex B2B solutions to global companies.
- Existing Network in Manufacturing / industrial, Technology Media Telecom, Financial Business Services, Travel Management Companies, Consulting companies will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to travel frequently in all regions of Nigeria.
- Result oriented, displaying high passion, drive and motivation.
- Strong analytical, problem and decision-making capabilities.
- Display good cross functional behaviour, with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within a demanding and culturally diverse matrix organization.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.