Delta Trust Mortgage Bank Limited is a Primary Mortgage Bank wholly owned by Delta State Government. The Bank was incorporated in 1998 to carry out Mortgage and Banking related businesses for the benefit of the general public. Over the years we have partnered with reputable developers, individuals and other organized groups in the creation of mortgages for affordable or social homes to enable deserving ones as well as groups actualize their dreams of owning homes within the state and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager (AGM1) - Finance and Business Development
- Will include creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations.
- Maintain the company's financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
- Must be experienced in crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams.
- New products development and product re-engineering.
- Identify business practices / needs and recommend solutions that allow for achievement of financial goals and objectives sustain a culture of Service Excellence in the company.
- Must create a very strong productivity driven work force.
- Ensure profitability by ensuring optimum use of company assets and channels POS, WEB Co-ordinate support for all agents and partners from acquisition to maintenance.
Education / Training Requirements
- B.Sc. / B.A in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- M.Sc. / MBA or relevant certification (e.g. ICAN / CFA) is a plus.
- Adequate knowledge of IFRS9-Financial Instrument
- A minimum of Ten (10) years work experience preferably in the Banking industry
- Proven work experience as a Head of Finance / Admin, or similar role.
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping.
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Solid analytical and decision-making and leadership skills.
- Ability to work with sales teams and manage same;
- Excellent negotiating and convincing skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and detailed Resume to the MD / CEO's office at:
Delta Trust Mortgage Bank Limited,
128 Okpanam Road,
Asaba - Delta State.
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to religion, gender or any other applicable Federal or State protected classification.