OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Employment Type: Full-time
- OWPPiN Limited is looking for a results-driven and confident Financial Controller to manage and improve our organization's financial performance and direct our accounting operations.
- Duties for the Financial Controller will include managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
- Effective strategic planning and exceptional numerical proficiency as a Financial Controller will aid OWPPiN in formulating sound financial strategies, implementing proper internal controls, achieving organizational targets, and developing financial plans that support organizational strategy.
- The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, a flair for numbers, be highly organized, and have excellent leadership skills. Financial Controller should streamline our accounting functions and operations, provide financial analysis and reports, train staff on business finance issues, promote regulatory compliance, and drive income generation.
- Preparing financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash-flow and rolling cash flow) and reports weekly, monthly and quarterly formats
- Analyzing financial data
- Monitoring internal controls
- Leading the budgeting processes
- Managing financial transactions
- Managing the accounting team
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations
- Developing plans for financial growth
- Evaluating and managing risk
- Coordinating audit processes
- Master's Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 10+ years of proven and progressive experience in finance management including audit experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals
- Compliance oriented
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Analytical skills
- Committed to being in Akure full-time
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.