Astelite Chemicals Nigeria Limited is one of the best chemical company in Nigeria which specializes in sales of chemicals, processing of permits, certificates and documents related to chemical importation and sales in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemical Engineer
Employment Type: Part-time
- Using scientific, mathematical, and engineering principles to solve problems and improve processes.
- Designing, proposing, implementing, reviewing, and correcting plans to ensure company goals are achieved.
- Observing production processes, conducting research, and finding ways to increase efficiency and quality.
- Using computers to compile and analyze data.
- Establishing safety and waste management procedures.
- Traveling to work sites and locations to learn about project needs and design, implement, troubleshoot, test, and improve processes, equipment, and facilities.
- Assisting with establishing budgets and timelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering.
- 2 - 5 years work experience.
- Experience or more education may be strongly desired.
- Industry-specific knowledge may be required.
- Some positions may require or prefer additional certificates or licenses. -Strong understanding of chemistry, mathematics, biology, and engineering principles.
- Ability to cooperate and communicate with others, especially those without a technical background.
- Computer literacy.
- Exceptional problem solving, verbal and written communication, presentation, and project management skills.
- Desire to travel
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail