BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for the growth of Lucky pens and BIC Stationery business in the Areas (Lagos, Ogun South West and South East States), recruits new retailers in the open markets and neighborhood stores and enhance satisfactions of existing retailers.
Main Responsibilities / Tasks
- Cash Collections
- Generate sales and ensure products delivery to retailers in the assigned territories
- Increase LSNL and BIC Stationery Visibility in the Open market and Neighborhood stores
- Assist Areas Sales Representatives to generate market intelligence reports and monitor competition activities.
- Develop New Sales opportunities within designated territory.
- Proper liaison between LSNL/BIC Customers and Retailers.
- Manage the relevant documentation for delivery to customers.
Key Performance Indicators / Key Figures:
- Achieve weekly/monthly sales targets
- Number of effective sales calls and productive calls to retailers
- Product Availability, Visibility, Accessibility and Prominence
- Frequency of orders
- Service level (speed of delivery)
- Percentage of order generation to cash collected.
- R- Relevant experience in sales (1 year or plus).
- R- HND or B.Sc in any Degree.
- R- Proficient in the use of English language
- R- Fair knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially Power-Point & Excel.
- R- Able to identify new sales opportunities (new retailers, new segments)
- R- Understand needs of retailers and provide solution
- R- Hard working, rigorous, well organized, and able to work with limited supervision
- D- Ability to complete assigned task within a short period of time
- D- Analytic, accurate and quick interpretation of figures
- D- Capability and willingness to learn a new way of work.
- R - A self-starter, working under their own initiative... and a completer/finisher
- R - Ability to see through business opportunity
- R - Good communication skills (writing & verbal)
- R - Build strong relationships with both key customers and retailers
- R – High energy and passion for achievement of own commitments and delivering company objectives
- D - Able to influence and persuade others to take a specific course of action
- Valid driving license - Optional.
- BIC offers a competitive salary, health insurance and 401(k). Successful candidates are required to pass a drug test and undergo a security check.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.