Rossland Screening Solutions - Our client is an established leader in the construction industry with over 30 years experience. They are widely experienced in various aspects of construction and are in over 50 countries of the world.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager (Construction)
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the technical success of the company and ensure that suitable project management systems are in place to achieve scheduled milestones.
- In this position, you will manage business risk throughout all aspects of the company’s projects activities. Establish work plan for each phase of project, confer with project team to outline work plan, assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Oversee the co-ordination of projects by the project team to ensure project progresses on schedule.
- Whilst serving as the lead figure for technical success of the company, you will deploy strong operational, analytical, and influencing skills as you will manage a wide array of capital projects and partner directly with leaders across business units and functions.
- We need a critical thinker with strong analytical and estimating skills who can dive deep into the details.
What you will need:
- Master's in Business Administration
- At least 10-15 years of experience in construction.
- Strong critical thinking, analytic reasoning, and creative problem-solving skills for complex problems.
- Working knowledge of modular construction practices and safety requirements sufficient to manage all phases of project planning, construction and renovation
- Experience managing a large volume of construction projects.
- “Get it done” attitude. You will succeed in this role if you are a self-starter who is resourceful, collaborative, and solution oriented.
- Ability to work independently and to plan, to organize and achieve priorities when performing work. You have a strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication, project control and organization skills with sound judgment in resolving matters of high complexity across multiple departments.
- Skilled in long and short term planning. Analytical ability to resolve challenges with permanent and temporary solutions.
- Demonstrated history of success in leading a team and managing multiple projects.
- Advanced Excel / PowerPoint skills, Microsoft Word, Outlook, etc.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title and Location" as the subject of the email.