Willers Solutions Limited - Our Client, a reputable Firm is looking for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HSE Officer’s main responsibility incudes creating reports, incidents investigations, risk assessment, development of strategies and giving safety presentations
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and disposal of it correctly.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Regularly inspect equipment.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree / HND qualification
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a construction firm.
- Must have NEBOSH, ISPON, OHSAS & other certificates are an added advantage.
- Good use of MS-office tools
- Must be from a construction company
- Good communication skills
- Organizational Skills.
- Analytical thinking & public speaking
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word format to: [email protected] using "HSE Officer" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.