Tesdorpfs.com - With our global expertise in HR and analytics we dedicate our time to find your lucky path towards professional as well as private happiness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Intern
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating marketing content and distributing it effectively.
- You will help us create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns, and marketing events.
- You will collaborate with the sales team to ensure that your marketing efforts support their sales efforts.
- Finally, your analytical skills will assist you as your monitor and report on the success of your marketing efforts.
- Create online and offline marketing content with mostly digital tools
- Design and write content in English and preferable at least one other European language
- Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partnerships
- Promote our Social Media accounts and content
- Plan and execute campaigns and online events
- Track, analyze and report the success of those campaigns and events with tools such as Google Analytics, Yandex Metrica and other social media tracking tools
- Prepare reports and provide submissions to facilitate the decision-making process with spreadsheet and presentation tools such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
- Evidence of marketing experience
- Graduated or at least in the 3rd year of a Bachelor in Marketing or a related field of study
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English is a must
- Fluent in Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portugese or Spanisch is a plus.
Application Closing Date