Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Construction company is looking to recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Admin Officer (Female)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders
- Preparing documents for meetings and business trips
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries
- Greeting and directing visitors and new staff to the organization
- Writing and issuing emails to teams and department.
- Minimum of HND in Business Administration, English or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience as Front Desk / Admin Officer
- MUST be a female.
- Ability to observe business etiquette and maintain a professional appearance.
- Experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, and emails, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: [email protected] using "Front Desk / Admin Officer" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.