Enoch Stone Consulting, a consulting, training, recruitment and outsourcing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field Pharmacy
- We are looking for a pharmacist who will be responsible for preparing and administering appropriate pharmaceuticals to patients.
- The pharmacist must be fully qualified to interpret symptoms so that the patient can either be given immediate treatment for a trifling condition or to be referred to the suitable doctor.
- Pharmacists must also be able to provide professional advice on cosmetics or parapharmaceuticals.
- Reviewing and executing physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality.
- Organizing the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster.
- Maintaining full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products.
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
- Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology
- Proven experience as pharmacist
- 2 – 3 Years working experience in related fields.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems (eg. MediTech, Mediware etc.)
- Integrity and compassion
- Valid licence to practice the profession
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified andidates should send their CV with job title as subject of mail to: [email protected]