Enoch Stone Consulting, a consulting, training, recruitment and outsourcing company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Digital Marketer that will coordinate the design and functionality of our company website, working alongside web developers and web designers and coordinating the process.
- You will be responsible for content strategy. You will be responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the website is easily found by the target
- Audience, optimizing website structure and content for search engines (SEO) and/or the use of paid online advertising.
- You will be responsible for converting website visits into online sales.
- You will also be responsible for managing the online presence and brand of our company using social networkingtoolssuch as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ that will allow our business to engage with consumers in real time and you will often be responsible for this communication.
- Measuringand reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing / Communications or relevant field.
- Experience 2-3 years
- IT Skills in website development and design
- Digital marketing course certificate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Polite and professional dispositions.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Availability to occasionally work on weekends.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.