Enoch Stone Consulting, a consulting, training, recruitment and outsourcing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Managing Director to oversee business operations and provide strategic leadership. The Managing Director's responsibilities include developing and implementing strategic plans and company policies, maintaining an open dialogue with stakeholders, and driving organizational success.
- Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Reporting to the board, providing market insights and strategic advice.
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve cost-efficiency.
- Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities.
- Overseeing the company's business operations, financial performance, investments, and ventures.
- Supervising, guiding, and delegating executives in their duties.
- Ensuring company policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated.
- Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
- Building and enhancing the company's public profile at events, speaking engagements, etc.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field with 5-10 years work experience.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Extensive experience as a Managing Director or in a similar role.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the job title as subject of the mail to: [email protected]