Enoch Stone Consulting, a consulting, training, recruitment and outsourcing company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Field: Administration
- We are looking to hire a highly organized Administrative Officer to perform all administrative and clerical duties necessary for effective office management
- The Administrative Officer's responsibilities include welcoming visitors and clients, overseeing the activities of office cleaning staff and maintenance vendors, as well as typing and proofreading various company documents
- You should also be able to organize flights, transportation, and accommodation for company executives.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- Experience 2-5 years
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.