Evans Baroque Limited (formerly Miral Pharm. Limited) is your trusted healthcare partner. EB provides a trans-national platform for the manufacturing, distribution and marketing of branded generic pharmaceutical products, hospital consumables, and lifestyle goods. At EB, products are made to the highest possible quality and are readily available to the recommended distribution points at prices that represent value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Akwa-Ibom (Uyo) and Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- The sales representative will be selling company's brands to channel partners, Retail Pharmacies / PMV outlets, Distributors and wholesalers.
- Responsible for Visibility & Shelf-availability of our brands, & meeting sales targets.
- Duties will include retailing, detailing and brand demonstrations, negotiating orders & executing sales, supplies and collections within company's commercial policies.
- Achieving sales targets of designated territory
- Enhance Brand Visibility & shelf-availability at each & every outlets (retail pharmacies, PMVs, wholesales, distributors outlets
- Executing sales efforts (BTL) for brands’ awareness & marketing programs.
- Commercial cycle - orders, sales, collection and managing credit risk (Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients).
- Updating & Maintaining client records / KYC (Know Your Customer)
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Management / Science (BA, Biochemistry, Botany, Microbiology).
- 0-2 years’ experience FMCG / FMHG (OTC) / pharmaceutical marketing, sales & distribution
- Age: Must less than 30 years by Dec 2020.
- Excellent selling skills, Possess persuasive & relationship building skills; ability to quickly build rapport with pharmacies & channel trade partners
- Self-motivated, task and target-oriented; willingness for exhaustive & extensive customer calls, field-work.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with CV / Biodata to: [email protected] clearly mentioning the "Position and Location" applied for in the subject line, without which your application will not be accepted.