Masruq Investment Limited is one of Nigeria's leading producers of flour, foods and spices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Dutse / Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, source, select and procure indirect materials and services in line with organization goals and objectives
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
The Person Must:
- Be numerate and possess analytical skills.
- Possess people & project management skills and must be confident.
- Be persuasive, possess good negotiation, and must have effective communication skills.
- Be solutions and result-driven.
- First degree in any field
- Membership in CIPS is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years cognate experience.
Most Desired Attribute:
- Be well verse in food production line like Plantain, Yam, Beans, and Flour production.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Desired candidates should be a resident around Dutse / Kubwa, Abuja.