Masruq Investment Limited is one of Nigeria's leading producers of flour, foods and spices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Dutse / Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Objective / Purpose of Job
- Sales/Marketing Manager leads the marketing strategy and campaigns in line with the strategic directions of the company.
- Responsibilities include promoting the brands visibility to retain existing customer and increase penetration into new and untapped markets.
- Should be responsive to trends; and build strategic partnerships that will achieve sales growth.
- You initiate and execute innovative and creative marketing promotions and lead generations to grow the customer base while retaining existing clients.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies to retain existing customer and attract new ones.
- Identify business leads, attract, and convert potential clients to loyal ones.
- Design creative marketing campaigns and successfully deploy, from ideation to execution, expanding the reach of the brand.
- Liaise with Partners to meet product specifications for potential customers and improve satisfaction for existing customers.
- Increase the existing customer pool to boost market share.
- Identify and deploy the most effective channels to promote and raise brand awareness of Masruq Investment Limited value proposition.
- Manage the design and production of marketing contents and promotional materials-brochures, website, social media etc. and ensure that they are in line with our brand identity.
- Prepare and manage the budget and ensure all marketing spends deliver commensurate return on investment.
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, gain insights, and report findings to management.
- Analyze customer insight, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Work closely with the Production Manager to meet target and for business expansion.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze industry trends and adjust marketing campaigns/strategy accordingly
- Higher Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or any related Discipline
- Membership of relevant Professional affiliation.
- Minimum of 5 years Marketing/Sales experience, of which 4 years should be in Food production like Plantain, Yam, Beans, Flour industry.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Must have achieved obvious results in Marketing/Sales with evidence of continuous growth especially in the Food production industry.
- Apt knowledge of institutional market trends.
Required Key Skill:
- A highly creative and innovative individual who can think outside the box.
- Self-driven, ambitious, and motivated to achieve results.
- Strategic thinker who possesses solid business acumen and is able to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Able to make outstanding presentations to stakeholders.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent communications skill
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking
- People skills
- Analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent Time management skills.
- Ethical Practice.
- Leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail.
Most Desired Attribute:
- Be well verse in food production line like Plantain, Yam, Beans, and Flour production.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Desired candidates should be a resident around Dutse / Kubwa, Abuja.