Masruq Investment Limited is one of Nigeria's leading producers of flour, foods and spices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Dutse / Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Requirement And Qualification
- HND / B.Sc in relevant field.
- Minimum of 5-years proven experience in the food production Industry as a production Manager.
- Knowledge of quality assurance
- Apt understanding and ability to practically implement industry manufacturing policies and processes with minimum or no error rate.
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Be well versed with the safety and quality standards followed in a conventional factory setting
- Be trained in using a wide range of machines and equipment used in different production units
- Be able to work in a goal driven environment and under strict deadlines
- Be able to communicate effectively with the coworkers and follow instructions of the seniors in the factory
- Be able to work with a zeal for perfection and learn new skills and procedures in a short span of time
- To plan, organize and control production to ensure that products are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to a certain quality standard also adhering to safety/industry-related regulations.
- Starts assembly and production machinery at beginning of shift.
- Monitors equipment to ensure that products are being assembled properly.
- Makes sure that workstation is clean and free of hazardous materials.
- Addresses problems with production equipment and machinery and fixes them as needed.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Observes and removes faulty product parts from the assembly line.
- Inspects assembled products to ensure they are up to quality standards.
- Affixes labels, company logos, and other exterior details to products.
- Packs up completed products and prepares them for shipment.
- Unloads, organizes, and stocks shipments.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines dictation the production and handling of materials in the factory.
- Ensures that all production deadlines are met.
- Reports issues or problems with production to immediate supervisor.
Most Desired Attribute:
- Be well verse in food production line like Plantain, Yam, Beans, and Flour production.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Note: Desired candidates should be a resident around Dutse / Kubwa, Abuja.