We're a Passionate Team of Business Consultants. What makes us unique is our ability to employ cutting-edge technology to achieve Speed, Efficiency and Quality in hiring, grooming and developing talents and systems to continuously disrupt the industry. We bring best-in-class industry standards to bear in all our engagements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Accountant
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Liaise with the Project Manager to develop project budget for both income and detail costs in line with project schedules.
- Maintain and update project forecast for both costs and income throughout the project and review with the financial controller.
- Prepare and present periodic reports on performance and profitability of the project: revenue, costs monitoring, and reporting (Gross margin, P/L, B/S)
- Prepare and present variance report on project financials: revenue and costs.
- Drive project operations to meet cash, revenue and margin plans
- Ensure timely issuance of invoice upon completion of milestone & follow up to ensure inflows are received for pending receivables.
- Prepare funding request, to be jointly reviewed by the Project Manager based on needs of the project.
- Ensure funds released for projects are properly managed and disbursed based on project budget.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree.
- (ICAN), (ACCA), PMP certification will be an advantage.
- Exp: 5yrs+ project accounting experience in an EPC company/construction/Oil & Gas industry.
N250,000 - N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2020.