Hobo Video is a vernacular fun video-based localized community-driven marketplace for billions of generation Z and millennials where everybody can earn.
We are on a mission to make online shopping real via video streaming in a language the audience is most comfortable with and to provide revenue streams to influencers and small sellers by making an ecosystem of video commerce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Marketing and Engagement Manager Intern
Location: , Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
About the Internship
- We are looking for a talented intern as Online Marketing and Engagement Manager to work along with the founders and leadership team!
- We are looking for a member to add to our team of entrepreneurs.
- This could be a HUGE opportunity for someone passionate about learning and working in a high potential growth industry, flexible hours and schedule, and working alongside founders and leadership team to learn the in’s and out’s of getting a hyper-growth business built, launched, and growing! We are extremely passionate about what we’re doing and want someone that is going to share in that belief and attitude.
- We value our interns as team members. As an Online Marketing and Engagement Manager, you get to be a part of the revolution! We are building delightful experiences for some of the best platform teams out there, and an internship at Hobo only means you envision, build, and ship for them. At Hobo, you can take on big responsibilities to solve some of today's greatest problems.
- If you want to learn how organizations around the world work with data and solve problems, apply now!
- We are looking to hire an intern for Online Marketing Manager to oversee the development and implementation of our company’s CRM online marketing strategies.
- In this role, you will be responsible for discussing marketing strategies with the sales and marketing team, managing the company’s Emails, SMS, Whatsapp, Push Notifications etc.
- To ensure success as an Online Marketing Manager, you should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing strategies, excellent project-management skills, and advanced knowledge of social media trends. A top-class Online Marketing Manager drives sales by evaluating current market trends and creating specialized campaigns for associated target groups.
- Design and implement email and push notification programs that help engaging existing customers of Hobo Video
- Develop personalized communication strategy for Hobo.Video, using email, sms, app notifications, whatsapp messages etc.
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve content and targeting for all customer communications including email, SMS, app notifications, whatsapp messages etc.
- Identify, acquire, and integrate new tools and technologies for marketing automation
- Writing the engaging and goal-oriented content in email, sms, app notifications and whatsapp messages.
- Acquiring and re-engaging users to drive maximum engagement and units.
- Planning and executing monthly online engagement calendar for all the users as per their segmentation
- Define, report on, and optimize key metrics
- Prepare KPI reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Proven experience working with industry tools and analytics packages including email, web analytics, CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record staying on budget
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Marketing or product management experience in the Internet, media and high-tech industries
- Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization to explain and gain support for initiatives
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Generous holiday allowance: Hobo.Video operates enhanced holiday allowance increasing for every complete year of employment. We also offer a paid Christmas shutdown break between 25 Dec - 29 Dec along with paid shutdown break of 4 days on Diwali!
- All this is in addition to bank holidays and company holiday days.
- We keep transparency and equality as the first thing for employees and learning as the utmost priority.
- Team events: We have many social activities, team events, All hands meeting every 15 days and annual company summits
- We believe in employee-first company and working each day to become world-class culture.
- We believe in flexible working hours as we have employees from multiple countries who choose their working time as per their timezone.
- Amazing culture: We have an open culture where we believe every person to own the part of this Hobo Ship and come upfront with their ideas to implement.
- Here you will get to work with a top notch modern leadership team and talk to them directly without any hierarchy in between!
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with the subject line “Online Marketing and Engagement Manager Intern” and we would consider you for an interview.
Note: We are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.