Kirby Nigeria is an exclusive representative in Nigeria for an American Multinational Company and is looking forward to working with dynamic goal driven individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Specialist
Job Role Summary
- Are you looking to work in a multinational company? If yes this vacant position is for you
- We are looking for Business Development Specialist to act as the liaison between our clients and office. Your role will be to seek a new business opportunity by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- To be successful in this Role, you will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated, results-driven and enjoy working in a fun paced business environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Contact potential clients through calls.
- Understanding of our products and pitching them to major retail clients & buyers.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Report to the Business Development Manager on weekly sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products and new payment plans.
- Availability to start work immediately
- Candidates should own a car and a valid driver’s license
- No experience is needed but it is a plus for you if you have
- Should reside in Abuja
- Self-employed or Unemployed
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] or call 09158262165 / 08061300498 to be selected for an interview with "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: it is necessary that you own a car and a valid driver’s license