Lorache Consulting Firm - Our client in the ICT sector with operations across the nation seeks to employ qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Service Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Shop Operations (Customer Care Service Executive):
- First-line interaction with customers
- Ensure customer queries / requests/ concerns are attended, documented and reported to management
- Follow-up with relevant department should in case there is any delay, escalate at deviations
- Connect with customers and maintain cordial relations in the interest of the business
- Responsible for Stock and Cash Management at the shop
- Responsible for shop maintenance, and allied activities to ensure Service Standards are not compromised
- Ensure efficient operations at shop by coordinating remedies of issues affecting operations
- Ensure Customer Service attitude is exemplified by actions and initiatives
- Motivate contribution from colleagues to ensure Customer Delight
- Adopt standards for business activities/processes and ensure adherence
- Ensure Daily Operational Reports are prepared and submitted in time
- Share improvisations with management which can be replicated at all locations/ processes
- Essential Attributes: Customer Focused, Result oriented, Zeal for Initiative with Speed, Leadership quality and team Handling capacity, Energetic and Assertive, Customer query resolving skills, Excel Knowledge is a MUST
- Graduate / Post Graduate
- Desired Experience 2 to 5 years in a similar profile
- Relevant Industry Experience, Been on the front end handling customers and team.
- Should have Planning and organizing skills proven achiever.
- Should have sharp business acumen.
- Experience in Customer Service.
- Experience in Cash and Stock management.
- Experience in First line interaction with customers.
- Candidate Integrity is key (Integrity checks to be provided.)
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and quailified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of the mail.