Enoch Stone Consulting, a consulting, training, recruitment and outsourcing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advertising Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Advertising Manager Responsibilities
- Overseeing advertising department operations and staff members.
- Working with staff members, clients, or an ad agency to establish and meet projects goals and establish and enforce budgets and timelines.
- Developing advertising strategies to increase buyer interest in products or services.
- Monitoring project progress from planning to execution to ensure it remains focused and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Negotiating contracts specifications and terms with clients or other external parties.
- Initiating and directing research efforts.
- Collecting and analyzing data and presenting it to other parties, including management and clients.
- Participating in the hiring and evaluating employees within the advertising department.
- Providing expert advice on marketing and advertising methods for new or existing products or services.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant field, management experience may be preferred.
- Understanding of design and marketing principles and techniques.
- Ability to develop strategies based on industry trends and developments.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills, especially when working with multiple projects/teams.
- Excellent management, negotiation, listening, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Decisiveness and strong problem-solving skills, especially under stress.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Solid sales and presentation skills.
- Additional skills, experience, or expertise may be strongly desired or required.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.