Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager, Corporate Solutions
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To drive the short and long-term strategy for allocated products (Transport, Oil & Gas, Retail etc.) taking into account the strategic objectives of the business and both customer and market requirements to enable the continued growth of Interswitch.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Craft the vision for allocated products, taking into account the trends in the industry both globally and locally to enable the attainment of the business objectives.
- Research and stay abreast of advancements in the industry and other economic factors to enable the product innovation and to remain ahead of competitors.
- Create a roadmap, aligned to the product strategy, and conduct periodic progress reviews to support the alignment of stakeholders towards a common goal and to drive the execution of the strategy.
- Mobilise resources for the execution of the product strategy through the compilation and management of a project budget to ensure prudent financial controls
- Conceptualise product enhancements and innovations, develop the business case and supporting models to get the buy-in of business and to demonstrate the potential gains and return on investment.
- Develop value propositions and other sales materials to enable the sales team to sell the product to new and existing customers.
- Provide support to sales and business development teams in their engagements with customers regarding the product to enable the increased sale of the product.
- Collaborate with customers and partners by co-creating solutions to enable the development of relevant products
Application Closing Date