Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Customer Support
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- A significant operational area for the organization.
Policy Development & Implementation:
- Develop procedures and interprets and applies policy for area of expertise to achieve specified outputs, or advise the wider business on application of policy monitor implementation of those procedures within the organization.
Budgeting & Costing:
- Deliver a budget for an area of the organization or conduct complex analyses on budget progress in other areas of the organization.
Data Collection & Analysis:
- Conduct research using primary data sources and select information needed for the analysis of key themes and trends.
Leadership and Direction:
- Communicate the local action plan; explain how this relates to the function's strategy and action plan and the broader organization's mission and vision; motivate people to achieve local business goals.
- Deliver small-scale or medium-scale projects while working within an established program management plan.
- Manages a medium customer service area or several discrete customer service sections with guidance from senior colleagues, developing and delivering activities and solving complex issues to meet customer service standards.
- BS / MS degree any field of study
Experience (Number of relevant years):
- General Experience: Experience enables job holder to deal with the majority of situations and to advise others (Over 7 years to 10 years)
- Experience of supervising and directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes (13 months to 3 years)
Application Closing Date