Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager / Director
Job ID: HOT07766
Employment Type: Full Time
- A Food and Beverage Director is responsible for managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while training staff and working within budgeted guidelines.
What will I be doing?
- As a Food and Beverage Director, you are responsible for managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
- A Food and Beverage Director will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Plan and direct all functions of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Prepare, assign and delegate responsibility and authority for the operation of the various food and beverage sub departments.
- Develop, implement, and monitor schedules for the operation of all food & beverage outlets to achieve a profitable result.
- Participate in the creation and marketing of menu designs to attract a predetermined customer market.
- Implement effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs among all the F&B outlets and monitor the food and beverage budget to ensure efficient operation and that expenditures stay within budget limitations, including achieving budgeted revenue and labor expenses.
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Regularly review, evaluate, and respond to customer satisfaction and/or dissatisfaction of the individual outlets; recommend new operating and marketing policies whenever a change in demand, customer dissatisfaction, or a change in competitive environment requires such changes.
- Insure compliance with all hotel policies and procedures that relate to food and beverage, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Hire, train, supervise, develop, discipline, counsel, and evaluate line employees according to the hotel policies and procedures.
- Participate in the development of the annual budget; develop short and long term financial operating plans.
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll
- Attend mandatory meetings.
- Utilize computer equipment to analyze forecast, cost, and revenue reports and make decisions based on that information to ensure maximizing of profits.
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics which inspire Team Members to meet and exceed standards.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What Are We Looking For?
A Food and Beverage Director serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Have great verbal and written communication skills.
- Be proactive.
- Possess excellent forecasting and budgeting skills.
- Work well with colleagues.
- Enjoy problem-solving.
- Have a good understanding of inventory management systems.
- Strong leadership skills.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in relevant area
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- 4 years relevant managerial experience.
Application Closing Date