Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals. The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation, and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UX Designer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Manage and provide staff support for all marketing communications and presentation materials, including brochures and literature, newsletters, direct mail pieces and any other materials
- Deliver creative design solutions across multiple platforms from conception to completion
- Liaise with suppliers and printers to manage all aspects of production, ensuring quality and designs conform to brand guidelines
- Maintain necessary files and records to coordinate and monitor the firm’s creative and marketing needs and activities
- Manage creative and brand assets for the Organization
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts in both video and image formats
- Work with a wide range of media, including photography
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media and develop interactive designs
- Develop and test software based upon software specifications and design.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing Graphic development.
- Analyze and study complex system design requirements
- Prepare design documentation
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software designs.
- Bachelor's Degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.