Chayce Global Services is a new firm at Ikeja, Lagos, rendering logistics, foodstuff, procurement and delivery service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Report all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned and maintained routinely or when the need arises.
- Transporting and receiving items quickly by motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Sign for the package collected and get signatures for it upon delivery
- Effective use of real-time App
- Maintain daily and accurate collection, remittance, and reconciliation of cash from retail outlets to the supervisor.
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- Must be versatile and smart
- Must have good understanding of Lagos roads
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English
- At least 1-year experience as a dispatch rider
- Must possess an android phone
- Must live around Lekki,Gbagada,oworo,,Alapere,Yaba and Oshodi environs of Lagos.
- Must possess valid licence to ride a motorcycle or rider’s permit.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using 'Dispatch Rider" as the subject of the email.