Menzon Limited - Our client is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Contract Manager (Construction and Real Estate Management Firm)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Menzon Limited seeks to employ Contract Manager in a (Construction and Real Estate Management Firm) for its client.
- We are looking to hire Contract Manager (Construction and Real Estate Management Firm)
- Candidates would be responsible for overseeing important legal documents relating to construction projects and ensuring that any issues which arise are resolved as quickly and effectively as possible.
Contract Manager (Construction and Real Estate Management Firm)
- Preparing tenders for clients and commercial bids to help bring in new business
- Developing and presenting project proposals
- Meeting with clients to find out their requirements
- Producing plans and estimating budgets and timescales
- Discussing, drafting, reviewing, and negotiating the terms of business contracts
- Agreeing budgets and timescales with the clients
- Managing construction schedules and budgets
- Dealing with any unexpected costs
- Attending site meetings to monitor progress
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, site, and project managers
- Working with third parties to ensure that everyone understands their roles and responsibilities
- Making sure construction projects meet agreed technical standards
- Liaising with technical and financial staff, sub-contractors, legal teams, and the client’s own representatives
- Overseeing invoicing at the end of a project
- Working on-site and in an office.
Essential Job Requirements
- B.Sc degree in a related field
- Applicant must have proven at least 8 years of working experience in construction and real estate industry.
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work within multi-disciplinary, multi-country project teams
- Good project management skills
- Good organizational and detail orientation skills
- Ability to analyse situations and information and formulate a plan of action
- Experienced with budget preparation and management
- Good knowledge of Supply chain process
- Knowledgeable of purchasing and expediting procedures
- Knowledge of construction procedures and contracts
- Familiar with legal issues/terminology
- Working knowledge of risk assessment, auditing, and risk management techniques.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a mail Titled, Application for the position of "Contract Manager (Construction and Real Estate Management Firm)" with your CV and Cover letter attached, to: [email protected] Kindly ensure that your CV is saved with your full name.