Menzon Limited - Our client, a Construction and Real Estate Management firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire Commercial Manager.
- Candidate would be responsible for financial management of projects, recognizing business opportunities and putting together bids to win new business as well as negotiating and agreeing contracts for the firm.
- Successful applicant would also continuously work to strategically expand, preserve, or improve procedures, standards or policies whilst sticking to regulatory guidelines.
- Contribute towards grow on company’s revenue and strategic expansion of clientele.
- Preserving or improving procedures and standards.
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems.
- Overseeing financial key performance indicators (KPIs) of a project.
- Offering financial direction and instruction to the project team, ensuring they understand key aspects of the contract.
- Reporting on financial performance to the project manager and other senior staff members.
- Discovering areas that are not in-keeping with regulation practices
- Offering direction and instruction
- Lead role in advising around pricing for commercial contracts
- Driving efficiencies to ensure contracts remain financially viable and delivered on budget
- Partnering with business managers to drive financial performance
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing department by conducting analysis of commercial opportunities
- Preparing models to assess future profitability of identified opportunities
- Risk assessment, reviewing, and developing operational process flows
- Ensuring that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations
- Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties
- Management / mentoring / training of other Quantity Surveyors.
Essential Job Requirements
- HND / BSc degree in related field
- Applicant must have proven at least 8 years of working experience in construction and Real Estate industry.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent client liaison and people management skills.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Extensive understanding of the construction industry.
- Good analytical, financial and numeracy skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of contracts and the legal framework.
- Good leadership skills.
- Being able to work with a team
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of relevant software
- High understanding of construction processes
- Strong contractual knowledge
- Ability to manage a team.
- Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- 8 - 10 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using "Application for Position of Commercial Manager (Construction and Real Estate Management Firm)" as the subject of the email.
Note: Kindly ensure that your CV is saved with your full name.