Sitrid is an acronym for Steps In The Right Direction. It is a 21st century based Nursery and Primary school which opened a little over 10 years ago. It caters for children between the ages of 3 months - 11 years (Daycare to Grade 6). It is a highly technology based school with dedicated teachers and staff. SIS is located on the South- West of Port Harcourt (50-56 Rumuevorlu Mini Orlu Road off Ada George Way, Port Harcourt) on a beautiful 8 plots of land. It provides an atmosphere conducive for focused learning. It has a spacious athletic field and secured car park that makes the school a gorgeous and efficient educational learning environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer / Office Assistant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the school administrator or any other personnel assigned to him/her to take inventory of all products in the store.
- Ensure that all products or items in the store/school correlate with the inventory register.
- Supervise and coordinate all activities for proper Inventory management to ensure optimum levels of inventory is maintained and at par with quality standards.
- Keep track of inventory records to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for preparing reports on any changes done to the Inventory that may be damaged, or returned.
- The job holder will be required to perform any other duties that may be assigned by school administrator.
- You will need an approved qualification (B.Sc / HND or ND) in Business Administration, Accounting, Inventory Management or a related discipline.
- Excellent Knowledge of inventory management and data entry.
- Ability to use MS Office(MS EXCEL) tools is required for this role.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience (experience in a school is an added advantage)
- Possess strong analytical and observation skills with eyes for details; must be meticulous with a high display of integrity.
- A clean medical certificate
- Fantastic organization and teamwork skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and organizational skills.
- Applicants Must be Resident in Portharcourt.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2020.