Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Field Inspector
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking to hire an experienced Field Inspector to conduct field investigations on properties for our clients
- As a Field Inspector, you will be responsible for driving to the property location, documenting the condition of the property, conducting home inspections, ascertaining any potential problems, and writing up inspection reports
- You may also be required to perform commercial reviews on restaurants and department stores.
- To ensure success as a Field Inspector, you should have extensive knowledge of land and building codes, a good eye for detail, and advanced report writing skills
- A top-class Field Inspector quickly identifies issues and provides an accurate appraisal of the property value.
- Receiving and processing inspection orders.
- Charting route maps for location areas.
- Driving to site locations.
- Conducting visual inspections of the property and buildings.
- Photographing all areas of the property.
- Performing home and equipment inspections.
- Interviewing staff and property managers.
- Documenting potential problems and areas of concern.
- Compiling and presenting inspection reports.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: 1 - 2 years
- Previous experience as a Field Inspector.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- High-level photography skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write and present reports.
- Ability to travel extensively and work irregular hours.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- N85,000 - N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.