Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited - We are in the field of food processing, we are proffesionals and it reflects in our Production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Lagos Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Finance Manager with excellent organizational and analytical skills. Finance Managers are expected to be detail oriented, knowledgeable on statistics, have strong problem-solving skills and an investigative nature.
- To ensure success, Finance Managers should have a deep commercial awareness, strong numeracy skills, and a keen interest in the growth, efficiency and profitability of an organization
- Top candidates will have outstanding communication and report writing skills with a superb technical ability and fantastic negotiation skills.
- Plan, organize and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Achieve proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
- Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking and reports.
- Evaluate financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
- Degree in Finance / Accounting or related field.
- 1-2 years of work experience as a Finance Manager.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP and other financial planning software.
- N95,000 - N110,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.