Sanstell (Nigeria) Limited is a company offering services covering the planning, design,engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of buildings and infrastructure and industry projects. Operating sustainability, we adhere to the highest standards for quality and safety
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- Experience: 1 - 5 years
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.