AB InBev is the world's leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: People Business Partner- Supply & Logistics
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full time
- The People Business Partner Supply & Logistics supports various departments in the delivery of tactical objectives through the development of solutions to people issues, relationship building, provision of specialist HR knowledge and advice.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the job holder will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the overall health of talent and people practices in the various departments
- Actively participating in the meetings of departments
- Ensuring excellent execution of the HR processes within the various departments and coach Line Managers
- Translating business needs into clearly articulated and actionable organization and people plans, informing the year-on-year Capability Strategy for the departments
- Diagnose business performance problems and collaborate with specialist teams to create effective and integrated HR solutions for teams & individuals
- Provide feedback to specialist teams about HR solution effectiveness and work with them as appropriate to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Monitor organization performance & provide data for the people/organization scorecard
- Meet local delivery needs (e.g., employee relations/industrial relations, statutory/ regulatory requirements) pulling on specialists and others as required
- Participate in the governance of HR Operations to define and review the quality and the cost of the service provided
- Ensure data integrity of Employee Master Data at local level
- Drive the successful implementation of the People Pillar in the Supply & Logistics functions using the VPO (Voyager Plant Optimization) & DPO (Distribution Process Optimization) tools
- Encourage and monitor use of tools, evaluate competency gaps and communicate to L&D (Learning &Development)
- Develop coaching skills within line managers by providing tools and observing and providing feedback
- Recruit deliberately for competencies as observed through the Recruitment Process & EVP (Employee Value Proposition)
- A relevant HR or business-related degree
- Post graduate qualification would be advantageous
- Experience in FMCG is preferred
- Three or more years Human Resources Generalist Experience
Key competencies and attributes:
- Business Acumen
- Stakeholder/ relationship management
- Analysis & diagnostic investigation
- Customer focused
- Credibility & presence
- Attention to detail/ accuracy/ timeliness
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
- The company policy requires that your immediate manager is informed of your intention to apply for the role and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted and specify the plant where the role you are applying for seats.
- International Breweries PLC is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company.