Farming System Support Services Limited is powered by a vision to be the leading food and agri-allied group in Africa. We have interests in almost all the departments of agriculture and as a result, we farm and work with farmers. Our aim is to enrich the lives of consumers, customers, communities, employees and all stakeholders and that is why we are expanding in other to have more hands to meet these needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- BSc qualification.
- 1 - 3 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of your email.