Farming System Support Services Limited is powered by a vision to be the leading food and agri-allied group in Africa. We have interests in almost all the departments of agriculture and as a result we farm and work with farmers. Out aim is to enrich the lives of consumers,customers,communities, employees and all stakeholders and that is why we are expanding in other to have more hands to meet these needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and improve upon existing marketing strategies
- Consult market research to assess current trends and brand awareness
- Help organize and implement market research to produce relevant marketing information
- Network with suppliers, partner organizations, large contractors and other professionals.
- Help produce reports, company brochures and related marketing materials and literature
- Develop new marketing initiatives such as social media, events or crossover collaborations to strengthen engagement with target audience
- Monitor corporate branding applications across the projects’ marketing materials to deliver quality corporate brand image consistently
- Oversee all marketing activities, take metrics and write performance reports
- Monitor market trends, analysis consumer markets activities to identify opportunities
- Liaise with internal and external teams to ensure that tasks are completed and programmes are delivered on time
- Previous working experience working as a Marketing Executive
- BSc in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field
- A proven track record of implementing successful marketing strategies
- In-depth knowledge of market research data, data analysis and statistics
- Hands on experience with marketing software and tools
- Outstanding communication, presenatation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical data driven problem solver.
- 1 - 4 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of your email.