Farming System Support Services Limited is powered by a vision to be the leading food and agri-allied group in Africa. We have interests in almost all the departments of agriculture and as a result we farm and work with farmers. Out aim is to enrich the lives of consumers, customers, communities, employees and all stakeholders and that is why we are expanding in other to have more hands to meet these needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations.
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills
- BSc in Management or related field.
- 0 - 3 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of your email.