Enoch Stone Consulting, a consulting, training, recruitment and outsourcing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corperate Lawyer
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the "Job title" as the subject of the email.