Domino Stores Limited - A fast-growing company in the business of retail, property and investments invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Refrigerator & Air Condition Technician
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A private Nigerian Group of Companies, operating retail, hospitality and property business requires a highly motivated individual as a Refrigerator & Air Condition Technician.
- We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below:
- Responsible for installing, inspecting, maintaining, and repairingairconditioner.
- Ventilate equipment andcontrolsmaking sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
- Perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- Install, replace, or repair equipment that hasbeen damaged.
- Makeadjustmentand do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- Install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- Inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
- Clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
- Make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
- 4 - 6 years in a Retail or Hospitality industry is a must.
- Minimum Qualification: Completion of R & A apprenticeship/ High School Diploma
- The Refrigerator & air conditioning technicians should be able to work in places where they are exposed to dust, noise and high voltage equipment.
- They should also be capable of working in confined and hot spaces like roofs.
- They may also have to work in adverse weather and may be required to lift heavy objects, bend, stoop, kneel or stand for long stretches of time.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word or PDF Format to: [email protected] using "Refrigerator & Air Condition Technician" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.