Laim Hotel - We are a 5 STAR hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer's expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gym Instructor
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Reports to: Front Office Manager / Manager on duty.
- Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sports, recreational activities and the use of exercise equipment.
- Give clients information or resources about nutrition, weight control and life issues.
- Knowledgeable of hotel facilities and services to answer guest inquiries.
- Monitors clients progress and adapt programs as needed.
- Willing to take ownership of all guest request and complaints, try to resolve issues immediately and follow up to ensure the guest satisfaction.
- Ensuring cleanliness, setting up and safety of the Fitness area and facilities.
- Identify and report defects throughout the Fitness area, notify supervisors and concerned department of hazards, injuries, equipment or processes that negatively affects the operations
- Knowledge and principles of resuscitation, First Aid and CPR/PR techniques.
- Give alternative exercise during work outs or classes for different levels of fitness and skill.
- Properly utilize performance feedback, recognition, training, and adherence to company policies and legal requirement.
- Work closely with other departments that are essential to ensuring a positive guest experience.
- Ensure that all site literature is readily available and displays are updated regularly.
- Security, Health And Safety
- Ensures that Fitness Equipment quality meets state standards
- Maintain high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy
- Notifies the Front Office Manager and Manager on duty regarding lost and found objects
- Reports all potential and real hazards appropriately
- Fully understands the hotel's fire, emergency, and bomb procedures
- Follows emergency procedures to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees.
- Work in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others.
- Application of hotel regulations, and adhering to existing laws and regulations.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in any related discipline and must have worked in a similar position as a Gym instructor in previous employment.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only applicants in Osun State should apply.