Aldelia - Founded in 2005, is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries, across Europe, Middle East, South America, and particularly Africa. Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Regulatory Affairs Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring that the organization is adhering to applicable regulations.
- You will be responsible for developing, facilitating and executing comprehensive regulatory strategies through all phases of development and product lifecycle to accelerate and ensure successful product registration for both products launches and change management for marked products.
- Liaising and follow-up with regulatory bodies to ensure timely approval or requests.
- Ensure proper documentation or regulatory requirements
- Ensure timely submissions and approvals of applications according to regulatory plan and strategy, ensuring continuity of supply and regulatory compliance.
- Timely release of products through ERP-Orion
- Follow through on assigned QMS Audit Corrective Actions for implementation within the stipulated time frame.
- Management of Regulatory projects to support new initiatives as appropriate to the business.
- Monitor and keep in touch with changes in the regulatory environments.
- Minimum of HND / BSc in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in same industry (Soap & Toiletries) and developing good relationship with the regulators
- Good IT Skills.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.