Premier Medical Systems (PMS) is a physician-led indigenous digital health company founded in 2009, with a clear focus on using technology to improve health care in Africa. We specialize in the design, development, deployment and support of solutions in the Healthcare sector. We also provide professional consultancy, event management and marketing services to healthcare organizations, agencies or companies. PMS are the owners of DokiLink (www.dokilink.com) Africa’s largest online physician network with a membership of over 11,000 doctors in Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drupal Frontend Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified Front-end Drupal Developer to join our team. As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications which makes your role crucial for the success of our business.
- As part of a small (but growing) team you’ll have instant responsibility and an opportunity to learn new skills and explore new technologies. What we're looking for is someone who can grasp concepts quickly, has great attention to detail, and most importantly loves a tech challenge.
- At our company, you will have the chance to advance and grow your career.
- Active contributions to all UI / UX decisions
- Active contributions to the continual improvement of process and product
- Improve the quality of Drupal development
- Responsible for helping formulate an effective, responsive design
- Offer solutions to problems and improvements
Required Skills and Experience
- Interested candidates should possess a degree qualification.
- Excellent experience with Drupal theming (both Drupal 7 and 8 experience a positive)
- Excellent HTML and CSS skills including working knowledge of LESS or SASS Excellent HTML framework knowledge. For example: Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation or other in a Drupal environment
- Confidence with Drupal in a team environment (i.e. using features / configuration management)
- Basic site building (Views, Blocks, Rules)
- Confidence with Git Confidence in a Linux/PHP based environment
- Experience building responsive web sites
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.